Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blog Update: New segments & The future of this blog page

Finally, at long last! I have found some time to write something. It's been almost 2 months since I wrote so here are some updates.

1. Where have I been?

College. Enough said. It's been hard with the assignments and exams but it has been nagging at me to write since I stopped. I will try and make them punctual again but there are no promises so far. Sorry :(

2. The Equestria Girls vs Monster High finale

I haven't found the time and a clear version of the newest movie for a comparison. So It will be delayed until my semester break, please look forward to your usual dose of ponies instead.

3. New segment: A Dose of Cartoonation

After coming across some new TV shows, I'm planning to write some new posts about them. Shows like Steven Universe, Gravity Falls and some of the TV shows from my childhood. I was wondering if I should whether I should make it once every 2 week on Friday interchanging with Sugar Cube Corner or should I replace it with Sugar Cube Corner and include it in as part of this new segment. The choice will be your hands. Just vote for one of them here and after 2 week I will debut this segment along with the new arrangement.


That will be all for now, guys. Starting next week, this site is alive again. Thank you all who come to read my posts. I'm back and I'll do my best to stay this time. 

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment